PhD student, Year 5
Department of Management
Human Resource Management
- Publications & Working Papers
- Y. N. Li, M. N. Yan, and K. S. Law (Working), “An Emotional Contagion Framework of Voluntary Work Behaviors”.
- Y. N. Li, L. Wang, K. S. Law, and M. J. Zhang (Working), “You Humble, I Repay: Effects of Leader Humility on Employee Proactive Work Behaviors”.
- Y. N. Li (Working), “A Study on Hybrid”.
- Yaqing Lin, Shuming Zhao, and Na Li (2013), “A Study of Network-building HR Practices for TMT, Strategic Flexibility and Firm Performance: The Moderating Role of Environmental Uncertainty,” Nankai Business Review (International), 5(1).
- Conference Presentations
- Y. N. Li, M. J. Zhang, K. S. Law, and M. N. Yan (2016), “Who Should Be Responsible for Subordinate Behavior? A Study on Ripple Effects of Leader Emotions on Follower,” Presented at 2016 IACMR, China.
- M. J. Zhang, L. Wang, Y. N. Li, and K. S. Law (2016), “I Choose It vs. I Own It: How Empowering Leadership Fuels Proactivity at Work and When,” Presented at 2016 SIOP, Ireland.
- Y. N. Li, K. S. Law, M. N. Yan, and M. J. Zhang (2015), “Subordinate Performance and Abusive Supervision: the Role of Envy and Anger,” Presented at 2015 AOM, Canada.
- L.Wang, M. J. Zhang, K. S. Law, Y. N. Li, and Y. Y. Liang (2015), “Engagement as A Double-edged Sword: Job Engagement, Proactive Performance, and Knowledge Hiding,” Presented at 2015 AOM, Canada.
- Awards & Honours
- Best Reviewer Award, IACMR, 2016
- Reviewer, AOM, 2015-2017
- Teaching Experience
- Course Instructor, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Principles of Management, 2016