PhD student, Year 3
Department of Management
- Publications & Working Papers
- G. M. Qian, B. Liu, and Q. T. Wang (2018), “Government subsidies, state ownership, regulatory infrastructure, and the import of strategic resources: evidence from China,” Multinational Business Review, 12(17).
- B. Liu (forthcoming), “The Examination of Strategic Value of CEO Spokesperson from Resource-based Value Perspective,” Journal of Nanjing Business Review, 11(17).
- B. Liu and Q. T. Wang (2017), “Can Certification Help to Acquire Resources for Incumbent Firms? — An Examination of the Embedded Benefits of Government Noncompulsory Certifications in China,” Asian Pacific Journal of Management, 10(17).
- Conference Presentations
- Bin Liu* & Jungqing Wang (2018), “Demon or Angel: An Exploration of Gamification in Management,” Presented at Annual Conference Meeting of Strategic Management Society.
- Bin Liu (2018), “The Schizophrenic Board Secretary-Flip-flopper Intermediary Agent between Multiple Principals,” Presented at Annual Conference Meeting of Academy of Management.
- Bin Liu*, Gongming Qian, & Jiatao Li (2018), “The “Belt and Road Initiative” and Cultural Friction: A Study of Internationalizing Firms of Different Ethnicities in China,” Presented at Annual Conference of Academy of International Business.
- Bin Liu (2017), “The Uygur and Han’s Competition: A Closer Examination of the Effect of the One Belt One Road Policy,” Presented at Annual Conference of Academy of International Business.
- Awards & Honours
- Doris Whalen Memorial Scholarship, Oregon State University, 2009
- ICSP Scholarship, Oregon State University, 2009
- Certificate of Meritorious Achievement, Oregon State University, 2007
- Certificate of Merit, Oregon State University, 2007
- Beta Gamma Sigma membership, Beta Gamma Sigma, 2007
- Teaching Experience
- Adjunct Professor, Risk Management and Entrepreneurship, Guangzhou University of Chinese Medicine