PhD student, Year 3
Department of Marketing
Judgement and Decision Making
Goals and Motivation
Other Topics Related to Consumer Behaviour
- Publications & Working Papers
- Xiyueyao Luo and Jessica Kwong (2017), “Visual Processing Difficulty vs. Computation Difficulty: Will People be Less Likely to Use Overall Evaluation Method Under Different Kind of Difficulties?”.
- Xiyueyao Luo and Stefano Puntoni (2016), “New Technology Adoption of Older Customers: Feel Young Enough to Adopt New Technology or Adopt New Technology to Feel Young?”.
- Xiyueyao Luo and Henk Volberda (2015), “Goal Gradient Theory and Sales Performance – in a Post-Modern Management Perspective”.
- Conference Presentations
- Xiyueyao Luo and Luxi Shen (2017), “Incentive Design with Uncertainty,” Presented at Association for Consumer Research Annual Conference, USA.
- Awards & Honours
- RPg Student Grants for Attending Academic Conferences, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, 2017
- Postgraduate Scholarship, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, 2016-2020
- Recipient of ERIM Institute Scholarship, Erasmus University Rotterdam, 2014
- Merit Based Postgraduate Scholarship, Peking University, Xiamen University, and Tongji University, 2014
- China National Scholarship, Ministry of Education of China, 2013
- Volunteer of the Year, Sichuan Youth Volunteer Association, 2013
- Tang Lixin Scholarship, Tang Lixin Education Development Fund, 2013-2017
- First-Class University Scholarship, Southwestern University of Finance and Economics, 2010-2013
- Special Grants for International Competitions, Southwestern University of Finance and Economics, 2013
- Guanghua Honor Student, Southwestern University of Finance and Economics, 2013
- Chinese Social Entrepreneurship Projects Top 5, Harvard University, 2013
- Excellent first-year students, Southwestern University of Finance and Economics, 2010
- Teaching Experience
- Teaching Assistant and Lab Consultant, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Marketing Strategy Research, Fall 2015
- Teaching Assistant and Lab Consultant, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Consumer Marketing Research, Fall 2015