Xiao, Tony (Yingzhao)
PhD student, Year 5
Department of Management
- Publications & Working Papers
- M. Dowejko, K. Au, and Y. Xiao (2016), “Time to be innovative, Hong Kong: Time orientation, creativity, and entrepreneurial activities”. In Handbook of Culture and Creativity: Basic Processes and Applied Innovations, edited by A. K-Y. Leung, L. Y-Y Kwan & S. Liou, Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- K. Au and Y. Xiao (2017), “Encore entrepreneurship and silver venturing”. In Global Entrepreneurship Monitor (GEM) 2016 Hong Kong & Shenzhen Report.
- K. Au and Y. Xiao (2017), “Immigration and Entrepreneurship in Hong Kong”. In Global Entrepreneurship Monitor (GEM) 2016 Hong Kong & Shenzhen Report.
- Y. Xiao, K. Au, and Z. Liu (Working), “Institutional logics and strategic orientations in firms: The case of social enterprises”.
- Y. Xiao, K. Au, Z. Liu, and M. Dowejko (Working), “Strategic Orientations, Situational Characteristics, and Social Performance in Social Enterprises”.
- Y. Xiao, K. Au, and M. Dowejko (Working), “Opposites Attract? Partner selection mechanisms in building entrepreneurial mentorship relationships”.
- Y. Xiao (Working), “Entrepreneurial network and entrepreneurial strategy formation”.
- Y. Xiao, K. Au, and M. Dowejko (Working), “Balanced skills and entry into entrepreneurship”.