Zhang, Weiming (Elaine)
PhD student, Year 3
Department of Finance
Empirical Asset Pricing
Corporate Social Responsibility
- Publications & Working Papers
- ESG Preference and Market Efficiency: Evidence from Mispricing and Institutional Trading (with Jie Cao, Sheridan Titman, and Xintong Zhan), 2018.
- Conference Presentations
- 6th CQAsia and Bank of America Merrill Lynch Conference, Hong Kong, November 1-2, 2017.
- 2018 Hong Kong- Shenzhen Greater Bay Area Summer Finance Conference, Hong Kong, August 27-28, 2018.
- 26th Conference on the Theories and Practices of Securities and Financial Markets, Kaohsiung, Taiwan, December 7-8, 2018.
- 31st Australasian Finance and Banking Conference, Sydney, Australia, December 13-15, 2018.
- Awards & Honours
- Best Paper Award, the 26th Conference on the Theories and Practices of Securities and Financial Markets, Taiwan, 2018.
- Postgraduate Fellowship, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, 2017-2021.
- CFA Program Access Scholarship, 2016
- Yasumoto International Exchange Scholarship, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, 2014
- CIMA Scholarship for CIMA Global Business Challenge, Chartered Institute of Management Accountants, 2014
- Teaching Experience
- Teaching Assistant, Investment Analysis & Portfolio Management, Spring 2017 & 2018