PhD student, Year 4
Department of Management
- Publications & Working Papers
- Tjosvold, D., Zhang, X., Li, W.-D., Wong, A. S, & Yu, K. Open-minded discussion in organizations: A meta-Analytic evaluation of cooperation and competition theory. Accepted for publication in Journal of Business and Psychology.
- Sun, J., Li, W.-D., Li, Y., Liden, R. C., Li, S., & Zhang, X. (2021). Unintended consequences of being proactive? Linking proactive personality to coworker envy, helping, and undermining, and the moderating role of prosocial motivation. Journal of Applied Psychology, 106(2), 250–267.
- Chen, C., Zhang, X., Sun, L., Qin, X., & Deng, H. (2020). Trust is valued in proportion to its rarity? Investigating how and when feeling trusted leads to counterproductive work behavior. Acta Psychologica Sinica. 52(3), 329–344 (in Chinese).
- Li, W.-D., Zhang, X., Song, Z., Wang, Y. (2019). Behavioral genetics and affect at work: A review and directions for future research. In L.-Q. Yang, R. Cropanzano, C. Daus, & V. Martinez-Tur (Eds.). Cambridge Handbook of Workplace Affect. Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press.
- Conference Presentations
- Tjosvold, D., Zhang, X., Li, W.-D., & Wong, A. S. (August, 2019). Open-minded discussion in organizations: A meta-analytic evaluation of cooperation and competition theory. Paper presented at the 79th Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management, Boston, U.S.