PhD student, Year 4
Department of Management
Positive Psychology: Passion, Engagement
- Publications & Working Papers
- Li, W. D., Zhang, X., Song, Z., Wang, Y. (in press). Behavioral genetics and affect at work: A review and directions for future research. In L.-Q. Yang, R. Cropanzano, C. Daus, & V. Martinez-Tur (Eds.). Cambridge Handbook of Workplace Affect. Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press.
- Tjosvold, D., Zhang, X., Li, W. D., & Wong, A. S. Open-minded discussion in organizations: A meta-Analytic evaluation of cooperation and competition theory. Under review.
- Zhang, X. Reciprocal relationships between passion and job crafting. Working paper.
- Zhang, X. The responses of feeling trusted by supervisor. Working paper.
- Conference Presentations
- Tjosvold, D., Zhang, X., Li, W.D., & Wong, A. S. (August, 2019). Open-minded discussion in organizations: A meta-analytic evaluation of cooperation and competition theory. Paper presented at the 79th Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management, Boston, U.S.