CUHK Business School is going to organize a one-day online summer workshop on 2 July 2021 (Friday) for prospective research postgraduate (RPg) applicants. The workshop will take you on a journey of our MPhil-PhD Programmes, a chance to interact with our faculty members, and other arranged activities, including sharing sessions and an interview.
The workshop welcomes both undergraduate and postgraduate students who plan to apply for our Programmes commence in fall 2022. However, due to limited places, CUHK students and graduates, and anyone who has previously applied for our Programmes are not eligible to join the workshop.
How to apply
Applicants should provide and send the following documents to your preferred Department/School for joining the workshop:
- A complete application form (Application Form_2021 Summer Workshop)
- Supporting documents (in a single PDF file)
- Copies of transcripts and degree certificates
- Abstracts of conference presentations, journal publications, or other academic activities attended (if any)
- Other supporting documents you wish to include (e.g. CV, personal statement, research plan/proposal, awards, or professional qualifications)
It is recommended to submit the above by late April/early May 2021.
Update: The application is now closed, thank you. Selected applicants will be received invitation letters in mid-May 2021.
Notes to applicants
The workshop serves as an amazing opportunity for applicants to get to know a preferred Department/School for pursuing RPg studies at the CUHK Business School. Hence, it is very important to submit your application to the preferred Department/School. Nevertheless, you are welcome to apply any of our MPhil-PhD Programmes in the 2022-23 admission exercise. The admission period will commence in September 2021. Please stay tuned to our website for details.
For applicants who are not selected to join the workshop, you are still welcome to apply for our MPhil-PhD Programmes.
Should you have any enquiries, please contact email@example.com for information.