Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme (HKPFS)
Tuition Fees & Financial Support
The tuition fees for MPhil and PhD Programmes is HK$42,100 per annum. Starting from 1 July 2018, the HKSAR Government provides a tuition waiver for all local students enrolled in full-time CUHK Business School MPhil and PhD Programmes.
The University provides aids for award winners recognising their outstanding performance in academic or other areas.
Postgraduate Research Output Awards
CUHK Young Scholars Thesis Awards
2017 ZHANG Shuran, PhD in Finance
2016 TIAN Xiaocong, PhD in Management
2015 SUN Yixia, PhD in Marketing
2014 CHEN Tao, PhD in Finance
CUHK Business School sponsors MPhil and PhD students to present at academic conferences, attend academic activities, and purchase research hardware and software. In the past few years, we have sponsored students to present at many international academic conferences, including:
- American Accounting Association Annual Meeting
- The Annual Congress of the European Accounting Association
- Association of International Business Conference Annual Meeting
- The Financial Management Association International Conference
- The INFORMS Society for Marketing Science Conference
- The INFORMS Annual Meeting
CUHK Business School also subscribed to many business databases to support research in different fields.