PhD student, Year 4
Department of Marketing
Judgment and Decision Making
- Publications & Working Papers
Luxi Shen and Chong Yu (Working), “Consumption Portfolio Management”
- Conference Presentations
- Chong Yu and Oleg Urminsky, How Does Incidental Emotions Affect Intertemporal Choices, Using Both Measurement and Manipulation Methods. Poster presented at the Society for Personality and Social Psychology, Portland, February 2019.
- Chong Yu and Oleg Urminsky, State Emotions and Time Discounting. Poster presented at the Society for Judgment and Decision Making, New Orleans, November 2018.
- Awards & Honours
- Hong Kong Ph.D. Fellowship Scheme, Hong Kong RGC, 2019-2023
- Graduate Fellowship, Division of the Social Sciences, University of Chicago, 2017
- Outstanding Undergraduate Students Scholarship, China Scholarship Council, 2015